Friday, September 28, 2007

CUBS TAKE THE PENNANT! Oh - and my second chemo.

Priorities. The Cubs won their division tonight! WOO HOOO!!! Something special seems to happen so far, on every chemo day. My first was done on my dad's birthday, and ovarian cancer awareness day - and now this for my second chemo.

I feel great - I'm all hopped up on steroids. If things go like last time, I will be awake and alert through Saturday night. The downslope will begin Sunday afternoon through Tuesday. At least now I am prepared for it. I know that giving myself the shot tomorrow will be easy. I know that I will have severe bone pain. I am ready for those now.

3 comments:

Cancer Bitch said...

Has anyone mentioned Neurontin for bone pain? It helped me w/ Taxol.
Now I hear it's supposed to help w/ hot flashes, but hasn't worked for me.
--Cancer Bitch

Cancer Bitch said...

Cancer Bitch again. Do you want my jagua ink to make temp tattoos? I think my tattooing days are over, bec my scalp is almost covered w/ hair. I live a block from Wrigley.
slwisenberg@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Man! Bensley ave chicks are tough. KEEP fighting and apply claw 3times daily..kernel