Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

My favorite husband is fully recovered from his accident, except he still has stitches, and two black eyes. I think its sexy - in a goth sort of way. :)

I'm doing ok. I was just really really exhausted this week. Friday is my last chemo though - so next week will be my last week of exhaustion. Yay! Something to look forward to!

I am thankful this year that I am able to work and live despite the chemotherapy and surgery. I can breathe and walk. I am a tired, but participating member of society.

I am thankful for the love that surrounds me everyday. The love of my husband, family, in-laws, friends, and even those at work who have been so supportive.

I am lucky! I am loved! I am alive! (I am tired...) :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you #1 Wifey! Happy Thanksiving!
FavHub..:)

Joellyn said...

Oh, I can relate, Nat, and I so very much share your sentiments about being alive even though there was a battle to fight. I wanted to be specific so that you didn't think I was referring to your fav
hubby! LOL
Joellyn

test said...

me too! being alive is very nice, being tired is something that will eventually go away. Incredibly, I feel like this has been one of the best years of my life - even though it's been difficult. Makes us really appreciate the easy bits I think.

Glad FH is on the mend - sounds a bit like a panda right now? :o) And I am finally back home with my own FH...yay!
x

Gerry said...

Hi Nat & Tim - I'm so glad to read Tim is fully recovered from his accident........you are so funny liking his new look - the goth type:)
So glad your last chemo was Friday, and hope you'll get some of your energy back, and as you said, "something to look forward to."
I am thankful for this year also..that I got to visit with you, albeit under sad circumstances on the loss of my brother, Tom.
So very true, Natalie........the love that surrounds you everyday....that's how I feel too about my family, and with them and
knowing God was watching over me during my surgery, I am very thankful.
You're so sweet, "lucky, loved, alive, and I trust you'll get some of that energy back now. Wonderful about your co-workers being so supportive.
Happy belated Thanksgiving, Natalie and Tim, a.k.a. "favorite husband.":)
Take care, God bless.

Kia Taylor said...

Happy "Belated" Thanksgiving Nat and "Favorite Husband!! I hope you had a fabulous holiday and I'm glad that you're feeling well.

We are very lucky, I'm incredibly thankful everyday!!

xoxo

Kia

Anonymous said...

I told the doctors to do his stiches like a pentagram and under put "Dan Ores #1" Doctors never listen.
Love ya

Kia Taylor said...

Hey Nat!

Send me your e-mail address...I have a question for you.

kiariddick@yahoo.com

xoxo

Hope ur feeling well..