Thursday, November 20, 2008

ER Visit

For once though, this is not all about me. My favorite husband was rear ended on the expressway today, and was hauled off to the emergency room with a three inch laceration to his forehead.

I walked in to the room, and his face was covered with blood- both dried and fresh. He had a huge knot on his head, as well as a "U" shaped wound. They put in 12 stitches.

I am so very grateful that he was not seriously injured. I know that he would have rather not had this injury, but at least it is something fixable. I am also glad that I was around, so I got there minutes after his ambulance arrived.

Tomorrow is chemo number 3 - two hospital visits in two days! We know how to live life on the edge!

7 comments:

Kia Taylor said...

So glad "favorite" husband is okay, never a dull day is there? Good luck with chemo tomorrow, wishing you all the best!!

xoxo

Kia

Anonymous said...

YIKES...Hope all continues to be well with Tim.

I don't worry so much about you, Nat! You're my hero! You're doing great! Can't wait to see how this vaccine kicks ASS!!

Take care of yourselves. CUSoon.

Anonymous said...

There goes the handsome mug, who am i kidding, it might be an improvement..;)

FavHub

Jamie said...

I am glad to here your hubby is ok. That must have been so scary to get that call.

I can't believe how fast these chemo treatments go! Wow! That is awesome! I am really intersted to see how this vaccine does for you. That is so cool that they can do that now. Hang in there girl, you are doing great and will be done with it in no time! I'm still praying for you!!!

Jamie

test said...

Yikes!! I don't believe it! Thank goodness he's ok. I tell you what, men will do anything for attention eh? ;o)

I hope the chemo went ok, and you are feeling on top of it, and not too tired. You're in my thoughts all the time.

FH - do behave yourself! :o)
Sx

Joellyn said...

Sheesh, that had to be scary for you getting the phone call about the accident. I'm so glad that your favorite husband is just fine.....Take care this week and have a Great Thanksgiving.
Joellyn

Me said...

Wow Nat....I'm SO glad he is ok! That is just nuts....seriously! Positive thoughts sent your way.....HUGE positive thoughts and prayers.