Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pocket Kings

Pocket kings were his downfall. This just wasn't the year for my favorite husband to make his debut into the celebrity world of poker at the heartland poker tour.

He did get to play a while - about four hours before he finally busted out. I know it was a wonderful experience for him! Also, Chris Hanson from the tour (who commented on my blog on an earlier post) came up to the table while he was playing and said hello. He recognized him from the picture on this blog. If you read this - thanks Chris! I think you made his night - and gave him a little 'respect' from other players at the table for a short time ;)

He did so well to get into this tournament - and I am very very proud of him.

On a different topic - we went out and bought a new refrigerator today that will be delivered on Tuesday. I look forward to having a clean, new fridge. Any bets on how long it will stay that way? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long it will stay clean? (not very long I bet.:-)

The Kings vs ace/jack hurt, Queens vs kings hurt a bit more, so one way or the other kings did me no good. Theres always next time!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you too "Favorite Husband"!!!! I MUST get your autograph the next time I see you - you never know when I might be about to say, "ya know, I used to know him when....."

Love to you Both!!!!

Jama Kay