Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some good news

I'm still a little out of it from the anesthetic, so I'll keep this short.

The colonoscopy went very well. The doctor removed a polyp, but said he did not think it was cancerous - it did not appear to be cancer. They said I had a little diverticulitis (Gerry - I'll be asking you about that!) The most important thing though, is that the tumor near my liver is not invading my large intestine! He said that he did not see any pressure points either (where the tumor would be pressing against the intestine).

Tomorrow I have CT scans much of the day. I am sending my favorite husband to work tomorrow, while I bounce from scan to scan. Then he will be around on Thursday to meet with the doctor.

Please continue to send prayers, good thoughts, and vibes my way!

7 comments:

Kia Taylor said...

Sending prayers, healthy vibes, and much much more!!

Gerry said...

Good morning, Natalie:

I hope you're "into" things a bit more today after the anesthetic.

So glad the colonoscopy went well, and the news from the doctor that he didn't think the polyp was cancerous, PTL!! Okay, dear one, I'll be happy to answer your questions about diverticulitis. More good news about the tumor near your liver not invading your large intesting...GOOD.

I hope all goes well with the CT scans you're having today. Glad Tim will be back tonight to meet with the doctor.

You betcha, good thoughts, vibes, and prayers for you today & everyday, Natalie.

Gerry

Anonymous said...

Come on, admit it....you can't wait to have another colonoscopy!!;-)

I'm so glad you are getting some good news! You so deserve it!

Keep fighting the good fight, my friend! You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to go sky diving with you again!!!

Love
JKE

jagiii said...

I'm glad to hear you sent that bum back to work. Shame on him milking your treatment for every thing it's worth. Seriously, glad to hear things are going well you are in my thoughts constantly. Stay gold Johnny.

Barge Lady Cruises Travel Blog said...

hey nat, you make poking and proding sound like so much fun!
i hope it all pays off for you and you can get into the program!
all kinds of good vibes....

Joellyn said...

Nat, continuing to send only the most positive and healthy thoughts your way. I am SOOOOO..... glad that everything worked out for you to be where you are at. And, the care and evaluation that you are receiving sounds very reassuring.

Joellyn

test said...

you make this sound so exciting, everyone will want to do it! I hope everything goes exactly as you want it to - keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for you too!
x