Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Walkin'

I was a little tired over the weekend, but nothing significant. So far this chemotherapy drug has been easy easy easy (knocking furiously on wood- please remain easy)! Yesterday and today my favorite husband and I went for a walk. Apparently that was a good idea, since my friend JKE signed us up for the Chicago NOCC walk for ovarian cancer on May 3. Wasn't that sweet of her? ;) She knows what's good for me though. I need to get my body out of the extreme winter atrophy I have succumbed to (and I can't even blame it on cancer! Where's my scape goat!)

I was really touched that she initiated it and wants to do it. I saw the walk listed several days ago - but didn't think anyone would want to do it with me. Now I have someone to walk with (and a few more too - she found another sucker!)

Its spring, and its beautiful outside - let's move!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat,
Thanks for updating your Blog about the recent events. I am glad you are working with a new doctor.

It is Spring and a time of rebirth and new energy. Glad to hear that you are out moving and soaking up the beautiful weather.

I love you a ton my dear friend,

Fancy