Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thank you!

I just wanted to thank all who donated or wished us well on our walk Saturday. It was great! The weather cooperated, and erred on the side of 'cool' which was fine with me. Although it threatened to rain at one point, it never did.

Thanks especially to my dear friend JKE who planned and was our team leader for the walk. Thanks also to Larry, Nikki, Adam, Hayo and friends, and my sis in law Nanci, Mark and my niece and nephew. And thanks to my favorite husband who only complained a few times about the length of the walk :) It was so nice to have support of friends and loved ones.

A picture is forthcoming - but I wanted to really thank those that supported me in this! You are all the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also had a great time and was honored to have been able to do this for and with my dear friend! You are ALWAYS worth it!!

Love
JKE

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat - I'm so sorry I haven't been emailing lately - I know I told you I had a HUGE project I was working on.......cats:) I think I might be close to finishing up on it, with some edits forthcoming from the gal I've been working with. 8 pages with text, pictures, etc.
Maybe I haven't been emailing, but you most assuredly have been in my thoughts & prayers, dear, sweet, Natalie.
BTW, how did you get those photos on this most recent post. See, there I go again asking questions:)
I do so hope you're doing better. I know from checking into your blog a while back you mentioned the chemo they have you on now didn't seem to be as bad as last year's was.
Take care, God bless.

P. S. My brother came home from the hospital tonight - that was really good news too as I've been so worried about him and Judy.
Gerry