Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bare naked

I haven't been wearing a head scarf since the ovca walk. I feel like I look silly - but others insist I don't ;) I'll post a picture soon. It is growing in so curly. I have never had curly hair before. My attempts in the past with home perms, never came out right - and never lasted for very long!

All is going fine. My second treatment is tomorrow. I'm not really worried about it - except I noticed a bit of a rash the past few days. I'm hoping it is just a seasonal thing, and not a side effect. The treatment should go faster than last time.

I have been walking a lot with my friend, at least an hour a day, several days a week. We have really been lucky with good weather here. Thats why I haven't had much time to blog.

I'll check back in soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My hair grew in curly too. It was so strange to have curls growing out of my head. I always wanted curly hair until I got it. Of course now, after three years its starting to grow in straight again and I miss the curls. Sometimes I get on my own nerves.

Enjoy the curls and don't try to comb them.