Monday, April 6, 2009

NOCC Walk

Once again, I am walking with the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC) for ovarian cancer awareness. I have some great friends that are also walking with me. We had a great time last year, and there are even more of us this year! Just keep your fingers crossed that the weather will hold...

If you feel so inclined, please donate! I understand that donating is difficult in these tough times, but even a few dollars can go a long way.
http://www.active.com/donate/noccil2009/NNeuman3

Otherwise I am feeling fine! My energy is good, and I really feel normal again (for the most part!). You will note that I don't blog very much when I am feeling good and normal. ;)

5 comments:

Kia Taylor said...

Nat! Glad that you are feeling well and that things are getting back to normal. I'll be sure to donate, I don't have much but I will support you in any way that I can:)

test said...

me too - how is it that we're all broke? heheh

I'm so happy you're feeling good. I think I blog more when I'm worried too - cheap therapy! :o)

Crossing my fingers that the weather is good that day. Wish we could be there!
x

Anonymous said...

Are you in the trial that's been reported today in the Guardian? Sounds like it's looking very positive. I blog far more when I've got something to whinge about. Definitely therapy. Good luck with the walk!

Farrah's Designer Scraps said...

Thank you so much Hun for the comment you left on my blog!
I joined that forum you spoke of and have made a post.
I hope you continue to improve and that you never have to go through this again!!!
Big Hugs Sweetie!

Jamie said...

Have fun! I'm actually trying to put one of these walks together in memory of my mother. I wanted to have to for this summer, but looks like it will be next. Have a great walk!

Jamie