Saturday, August 9, 2008

Skydiving!

My friend JKE turned 40 this year. I have known her for at least 18 years - nearly half of her life so far. For many of those years we have talked about skydiving. Talk, talk , talk. Well, we finally set the date and time, and made a deposit! Life is short, and we aren't getting any younger, and we couldn't wait too much longer to do it. So on August 19 we will brave the unknown, and skydive! I can't wait!!!

In other news, I am off to Colorado this week for work. This year has really included a lot of business traveling. I'm glad that I feel healthy enough to continue to do it.

I'll certainly be back next week to talk about the skydiving! WOO HOOO!!

6 comments:

test said...

skydiving?? good for you!! I can't wait to see the photos...good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Sky diving? Are you crazy!?!?!?! What are you thinking!!!!!.....Oh....wait a minute.....ummmm...see you there!!!

JKE

Anonymous said...

You really have alot of spunk, Have fun, I`ll keep my feet planted on good old dirt, You`re going to have a ball joan freeman

Me said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! WAHOO! How EXCITING....if I could....I would go with you! My first time ever off the ground (I have never flown EVER) was in a hot air balloon......something I will never forget....glad I did it....great experience.....hope you feel the same way after your sky diving! Hugs.

Me said...

Only 3 more days!

Me said...

Have fun today! thinking of you!