Monday, September 15, 2008

On Hiatus

I am taking a break from thinking about cancer until October. I can't do anything until then, because that is when my PPO will kick in. The new center won't even look at me until I have that coverage. Its still even unclear if THAT will be enough.

I started off the month by worrying about it. Did that help? No. So now I am going to spend the next two blissful weeks being 'cancer free'. I'm going to try to remember how that used to feel :) I'll let you know if I succeed...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink green tea by the bucket full.

Anonymous said...

At'ta Girl!!!!

xoxoxo
JKE

Kia Taylor said...

Those 2 weeks are going to do you a world of good, ENJOY!!!

koneill1976 said...

Have a great 2 weeks! Lay in the sun in the middle of an open field and let the breeze blow over you.

Me said...

I think it SO ridiculous you have to deal with insurance crap when obviously there are MUCH bigger issues. Hugs to you Nat.....enjoy your "cancer free" time.

test said...

OMG - you have such a hideous system! I am SO lucky - everything has been on the NHS. Well, good on ya girl, delete all thoughts of cancer from the brain and have a good 2 weeks! It can only help
Sx

Anonymous said...

Nat- we think of you and your favorite husband often and pray just as often for your miracle.

justme said...

i am doing a walk tomorrow to raise money and awareness for ovarian cancer. god bless you...
http://mommyvents.blogspot.com

Joellyn said...

I know I'm jumping in a little late here, but I'm pulling for you--I hope you get in the study you're trying for! Many positive well wishes being sent your way!
Joellyn

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't get a response to your blog sooner, Natalie, and I too hope you enjoy the two weeks "cancer free." God bless you.

My goodness, I must check on the Chicago Cubs........and you were there at Wrigley Field!!! Wow!!
Love the pictures........brings back wonderful memories of growing up in Chicago.