Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bad blogger!!

Yes, I am a bad blogger. ;) Summer has been busy, and I really haven't had much to say.

I did let my two year "hysterversary" and cancerversary go by, without much thought. I didn't even remember it until the next day! It wouldn't have been something to celebrate, but I wouldn't really want to mourn it either. At this point, it really is just another day (and every day on this earth is a good one!!).

My last appointment went well - except that my CA125 went up one point - from 18 to 19. A one point change is not a huge deal (and my doc doesn't think so either). I know she is right, but I am a bit obsessed with that stupid number. We'll see what happens next month.

I hope you all are doing well, and I'm sure I will update again after my mid-August appointment. I know - I'm a BAD BLOGGER!!! :)

9 comments:

Kia Taylor said...

Hi my name is KIa and I too am a "bad blogger"...I've let a few "anniversary's" slip by me as well...I'm glad you're doing well!

Joellyn said...

Hang in there, Nat, and I'm sure your Dr. is absolutely right. I certainly understand the obsession with "the number", but I am trying to keep in mind the larger picture doesn't hinge on a certain number each month!
Go Nat!

Joellyn said...

Forgot to say, your blog reminded me that my 2 yr. anniversary is today! I spent the week end at my 40th HS Reunion. What memories!

Hua said...

Hi Nat,

Good luck with you mid-august appointment. I'm sure it will go great! Don't stress about one point, everything will be fine. I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua

Denise said...

Hi, I am surviving Stage 3 Ovarian cancer as well. God bless!

Jamie said...

I am a horrible blogger!! As you know! ;O) I think it's great that you have nothing to blog about! That wasn't the case a year ago, so that is awesome! Keep us posted as you have time, I totally understand how life gets in the way!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I can prove it.